Shipping and Handling Charges
· Shipping and handling charges will automatically be calculated and subtotaled when placing an electronic order via our website. Standard ground FedEx shipping method will be used. Expedited shipping is available.
· Shipping cost will vary depending on order content and destination. (TIP - to decrease the amount of shipping charges incurred per item, we recommend combining dads’ orders and placing them all at once 1-2 weeks after an event.)
· Due to our National Offices and warehouse location, Arkansas, Kansas, Georgia and South Carolina schools will pay applicable sales tax.
· Usually orders ship the next business day after they are received by our National Office webstore.
· Please allow 2-5 working days for standard FedEx ground delivery from date of shipment.
· All Prices posted in catalog are subject to change.
· All return requests must be made by calling our National Office at 888-540-3647 within 30 days of the receipt of the merchandise.
· WATCH D.O.G.S. ® guarantees the quality of every product in our Resource Catalog. In the event you receive a damaged product or a product with a manufacturing error, we will replace the product at no charge and pay for the cost of returning the defective product to our facilities.
· If you want to return a product for any reason, other than damaged or manufacturing error, you must call 888-540-3647 and speak with one of our Program Developers.
· ONLY full units of resources in original condition may be returned. Opened or resealed resources are non-returnable.
· A 20% restocking fee will be charged to all “non-defective” returns.
· The school is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with the return of “non-defective” merchandise. We highly recommend that the return shipment be insured and have tracking capabilities. The school is responsible for damaged or lost items.
· All authorized returns must be received within 10 working days of receiving the return authorization.
· If a returned resource has been opened or resealed and/or is considered NOT in its original condition, the resource cannot be returned for reimbursement.
· In the event that a school has prepaid the original invoice for the returned resources, WATCH D.O.G.S. ® will issue a school account credit for future purchases minus the restocking fee. The credit will remain valid for 12 months from the date of issue and will expire at the end of that period. No cash refunds will be issued.
All returned merchandise must be returned to the WATCH D.O.G.S. ® National Program Office before credits will be processed. Please contact a Program Developer prior to shipment of merchandise for shipping instructions.